Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Warrior.

Well first off I'm happy to say that my friend Cassie is perfectly fine. I spoke to her yesterday, she's at home recovering, and she is doing well. I am unbelievably happy to see/hear that. :)

Also, yesterday I finally came back from Las Vegas. I had a great time staying there at my best friend, Rebecca, house. We rocked out all week, acting out parts of songs and what not every night. Every night we also watched a movie, some great movies like: Garden state, which I loved, and some others which I can't remember. In fact the only bad movie we watched all week was, The Talented Mr. Ripley. I seriously could have gone on the rest of my life without seeing that movie; in fact, my life would have been better if I didn't see it. The movie is just to weird for me, and its giving homosexuals a bad name. No I'm not gay, i just dont have a problem with anyone love another person, no matter the gender. Anyways, I had a great time there with her, having dinner, playing games, putting up puzzles, even driving back was a blast, since we both were rocking out to Paramore in the car for four hours. haha.
We didn't actually get home tell 4:30 a.m. and we left at 11: 45ish.

I didn't fall asleep tell around 5:30 and I woke up at 10:00 because im a insomniac, and well thats just what I do. At about 11:00 a.m. i called my good friend Leann Love Maldonado and asked her if she wanted to hang out. She came and picked me up at 12 and we went to the galleria to try and find a pink dodger jersey for her. While we were there, she told me that she is having boy problems with this guy, my good friend, Jack. Let me tell you something about these two. I don't think I have ever seen two people who are this helplessly inlove with one another and won't admit it. They aren't going out, but they might as well be. It is rare to see one without the other, but they just call themselves "best friends".
Well anyways back to the problem. A random girl at school asked Jack why does he always spend time with Leann, and he simply said, "because she buys me things and she loves him." He made it seem like he uses her. I'm guessing he felt bad that he said that, so he goes and tells Leann. Leann was Appauled on the fact he would say something like that instead of saything the simple answer, "Beacause i love spending time with her." She was pissed off at him, because he always does something to fuck things up, and she is over it. He's been apologizing ever since and telling her he realizes that he loves her and his life isn't anything with out her. She asked me for advise on the situation, me being the sap that I am, I simply told her to forgive him, but tell him not to tell you he loves you, because to her it sounds like he is just throwing the word around without any meaning, because if he really meant those words he will be dying to prove it to her. So she did do exactly what I told her, and he is trying to prove that he loves her. After that conversation I went to her cousins house, did nothing and went home.
Yeah thats basically what my weekend consisted of. I had alot of fun.

"Poetry is man's rebellion against being what he is." ~ James Branch Cabell

No comments:

Post a Comment